The Center for Public Policy Transformation (Tranformasi) is a networked think tank established in 2014, with a vision to:
“Achieve a better public policy making in Indonesia”
To accomplish its vision, Transformasi is strongly committed to carry out the following missions:
- Promoting high quality, collaborative studies enggaging government, the public and domestic and international partners.
- Strengthening active knowledge networks between national and local. policymakers, scholars and communities to promote evidence-based policy making.
- Harnessing capacity of policymakers to use evidence-based studies in policy making process.
- Promote lesson-learned, best practices and capacity building on policy making among the stakeholders.
- Strengthen policymakers to develop effective policy communication strategies.